Halloween in LA is so much fun with plenty of haunted happenings to enjoy. If you’re looking for a ghoulish good time this fall, make plans to stay at the Pacific Palms Resort, so you are close to all the best things to do in LA for Halloween.
Here are some of the most popular Halloween themed events for adults in Los Angeles. Plan your costume, book your room at the Pacific Palms Resort, and be prepared to celebrate with these haunted adventures.
8 Popular Halloween Events in Los Angeles
- Halloween Hollywood Bar Crawl - Join in the fun with the spooky themed Hollywood Halloween Bar Crawl with no admission charge and food and drink specials at over a dozen of the best restaurants and bars. Those 21 and over will enjoy an exciting Hollywood Scavenger Hunt as you bar hop in Hollywood for a smashing good time this Halloween.
- Paramount Studios After Dark - Have a haunted Halloween this fall at Paramount Studio’s Backlot After Dark Tour. This is a unique opportunity to tour the exclusive back lot after dark with access to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery where you’ll be entertained with a walking tour including spooky tales and Halloween fun.
- Screamfest Horror Film Festival - The TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood is hosting the Screamfest Horror Film Festival this Halloween. This popular event started over 20 years ago and is the largest and longest running horror film festival in the US. Enjoy premieres and special showings of new films from horror filmmakers. Great way to spend Halloween in LA.
- Knott’s Spooky Farm – One of the top things to do this fall for Halloween in LA is Knott’s Spooky Farm. The popular annual event includes Halloween activities for everyone that includes scary shows and lots of hauntingly good times while enjoying the amusement park rides and activities.
- Haunted Hay Ride – One of the most popular Halloween events in LA is the Haunted Hayride. Join in the fun at Griffith Park with a hayride that takes you into a frightening world of Halloween fun with creepy scenes and spooky characters for the perfect way to spend your Halloween evening in LA.
- Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights – If you love a good Halloween scare, this is the event for you. Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights is an immersive experience that will have guests in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and facing off with your favorite movie monsters like Freddie Krueger and Michael Myers.
- The Bride of Frankenstein’ Screening with Live Orchestra – Come out to see a classic horror film at the LA Opera and the Theatre at Ace Hotel for a chilling mash-up of live orchestra music and film. The gothic auditorium will show a screening of The Bride of Frankenstein, featuring live accompaniment from the LA Opera Orchestra for a chilling good time.
- Carved – One of the most popular Halloween events near LA, this mile-long trail at Descanso Gardens is filled with all things Halloween including an illuminated forest filled with spooky jack–o’-lanterns. The annual Carved event is a sight to see with hundreds of professionally carved pumpkins and is the perfect choice if you’re looking for Halloween things to do in LA.
Make Plans to Spend Halloween in LA at the Pacific Palms Resort
The Pacific Palms Resort is the perfect place to stay this fall and is close to all the exciting, haunted happenings in LA this Halloween. In addition to the planned events nearby for the holiday, guests will enjoy luxury accommodations, onsite dining, a relaxing spa, professional golf course, and more at the conveniently located Pacific Palms Resort, one of the best hotels in LA.