If you and your favorite ghouls and goblins are looking for a spooky good time for Halloween with friends in Los Angeles, make plans to stay the night (or weekend) at hotels in LA near one of these popular ghostly events in the area.
Halloween isn’t just for kids and LA offers a variety of spooky activities to choose from. Whether you like amusement parks or haunted houses – there is a frightfully fun way to spend Halloween with friends in Los Angeles.
Savvy visitors will book hotels near Disneyland, hotels near Knott's Berry Farm, hotels near Universal Studios, and or even stay near Anaheim Stadium for easy access to these fun celebrations that are perfect for spending Halloween with friends in LA. Here are some of the most popular Halloween festivities in the LA area that you and your friends can enjoy.
2022 Halloween Events in LA
- Disneyland Resort – Spend Halloween at the happiest place on Earth and enjoy the Main Street Pumpkin Festival, The Oogie Boogie Bash Disney Halloween Party, Halloween Screams Celebration, Disney characters dressed in costumes, and more at Disneyland in California! Book hotels near Disneyland here.
- Take a Ghost Tour – Hear the stories behind the ghosts of Hollywood, its famous theaters, hotels, and more when you take this mile long walking tour with LA Ghost Tours that has no shortage of scary and historical stories that will make your skin crawl. Book hotels in LA here.
- Knotts Scary Farm – Visit the largest and most haunting Halloween event in Southern California at Knotts Scary Farm. The theme park will be fully transformed with haunted mazes and attractions, scary shows, and over 1,000 creatures lurking throughout the park. Book hotels near Knott's Berry Farm here.
- Universal Studios – Celebrate Halloween at Universal Studios for Southern California’s spookiest event – Halloween Horror Nights. Enjoy eight haunted houses, the Terror Tram, scare zones, a live show, and more! Book hotels near Universal Studios here.
- Zombie Slaughter House - Tour the Zombie Slaughterhouse and become immersed in the horror story. So much more than a haunted house, the Zombie Slaughter House is only for those who wish to be part of an intense horror experience. Book hotels near LA here.
Enjoy Halloween with Friends in LA at the Pacific Palms Resort
Are you ready to book the best hotel near LA now for any of these exciting Halloween events? The Pacific Palms Resort is a luxury LA hotel that is convenient to all of the Halloween festivities in LA. Make plans now to relax and enjoy Halloween with friends at this amazing Los Angeles resort with onsite restaurant, golf course, and spa for a spooky good time this Halloween. When only the best resort in Southern California will do, choose Pacific Palms Resort for your stay.