If you and the kids are looking for a spooky good time in LA this Halloween, you are in for quite the treat. From pumpkin patches and trick-or-treating to amusement park fun and haunted houses, there is no shortage of ghoul times to be had in LA this Halloween.
Here are some of the family activities for Halloween in Los Angeles and some kids fall events that are tons of fun for everyone.
Ghoulish Family Friendly Halloween Events in LA
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch - Mr. Jack O’ Lantern’s Pumpkin Patch is a fun place for kids this Halloween in LA. Admission is free and there are a variety of activities including mazes, petting zoo, bounce houses, pumpkin bowling, and more. Join the fun this Halloween in LA at Mr. Jack O’ Lantern’s Pumpkin Patch.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights – Make plans to visit Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights to experience Universal Pictures’ Legendary Monsters: The Wolf Man, Dracula, and The Mummy together for the first time. Fun Halloween décor, haunted houses, and family friendly Halloween fun in LA for all.
- Boo at the Zoo – Bring the whole family to the LA Zoo for the annual Halloween celebration. Enjoy spooky décor, up-close-and-personal interactions with the creepiest crawlers in the zoo, pumpkin feedings for the animals, costume contest, and more festive entertainment opportunities for Halloween family fun in LA. Also be sure to book a hotel near the LA zoo for an easy commute to the festivities.
- Legoland Brick-or-Treat – Have a not-so-spooky good time at the children’s Monster Party at Legoland California Resort for their Brick-or-Treat celebration. This fun-filled kid-friendly Halloween celebration in LA offers dress up opportunities, treat stations, and the release of the new 4D movie: “The Great Monster Chase!”
- Boney Island at the Natural History Museum - The Nature Gardens will be transformed into a haunted interactive light-up experience the whole family will enjoy. Enjoy skeletons performing tricks, live animal presentations, trick-or-treating, shadow puppetry, and more at Boney Island kids Halloween event in LA.
Plan Your Halloween Happenings Now with Accommodations at the Best Family Hotel in LA Pacific Palms Resort
If you’re looking for kid friendly Halloween happenings in Southern California, Los Angeles is the place to be this fall. Make some great memories and also be sure to make plans to stay at our family hotel in LA near the LA Zoo and all the best Halloween festivities. Pacific Palms Resort is the perfect choice for a ghoulish time the whole family will enjoy. Book your room or family suite today to be close to all the Halloween parties, family events, and haunted happenings this Halloween in Los Angeles.