If you are planning to spend Thanksgiving in LA, you are in for quite a treat. Not only will you enjoy beautiful sunny weather for your holiday in Los Angeles, but there are some delicious options for the perfect Thanksgiving dinner in LA to help you celebrate.
Spend Thanksgiving in LA at the Pacific Palms Resort
The Pacific Palms Resort is conveniently located to all the popular landmarks and restaurants for a perfect Thanksgiving holiday in LA. Guests of the Pacific Palm Resort have their choice of nearby restaurants open in LA on Thanksgiving, including the popular onsite Red Restaurant and Bar.
If you are planning to spend Thanksgiving in Los Angeles, here are some of the best restaurants in LA that are open in LA on Thanksgiving and serving turkey and all the trimmings for your holiday dinner.
10 Best Thanksgiving Dinners in LA
- Dear John’s - Known as Frank Sinatra’s iconic Culver City hangout, Dear John’s is a nostalgic vintage steakhouse with a cool vibe.
- Red Restaurant at Pacific Palms Resort - Enjoy a delicious holiday meal at Red Restaurant onsite at the beautiful Pacific Palms Resort overlooking the San Gabriel Mountains with the finest and freshest food and stunning cocktails.
- Georgia’s Restaurant – Serving soul food with a modern twist, guests love their home cooking and Southern staples.
- The Raymond 1886 - Located in the former caretaker’s cottage of a once popular hotel, The Raymond offers a charming setting for contemporary American cuisine.
- Circa 55 - A sleek, modern poolside restaurant offering seasonal California cuisine for your holiday dinner.
- Saddle Peak Lodge – Perfect location for dinner in a rustic setting away from the hectic city in Calabasas.
- Manuela – This popular LA restaurant serves seasonal, soulful New American fare in the Wirth arts complex in downtown Los Angeles.
- Sugar Palm Ocean Avenue – Serves California inspired cuisine with outdoor dining.
- Catch – Enjoy gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean with delicious seasonally-driven cuisine.
- FIG Restaurant – Serving locally sourced, seasonal ingredients with several dining areas including a private room, pewter bar, and a room that opens up to the terrace and garden.
Make Plans Now for a Thanksgiving Dinner in LA You Won’t Soon Forget
Spending Thanksgiving in Los Angeles is the perfect way to celebrate! Be sure to try one of these fantastic restaurants for a dinner that is sure to please. If you are looking to make plans for a Thanksgiving weekend getaway, the Pacific Palms Resort in LA is a great choice for upscale accommodations with plenty of onsite amenities, incredible views, and a delicious Thanksgiving dinner in Red Restaurant. Make your reservation today!