If you want to impress your Valentine this February, plan a romantic getaway in LA at a luxurious hotel with a spa and dine at one of the most romantic restaurants in Los Angeles – all at the popular Pacific Palms Resort.
Situated on a secluded hilltop with breathtaking views of the San Gabriel Valley Mountains, the Pacific Palms Resort should be at the top of your list of romantic things to do for Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles. The luxurious hotel with pool is the perfect backdrop for a special escape for you and your Valentine this February and will be a wonderful escape for you both.
Enjoy a Romantic Getaway in LA This February Filled with Upscale Amenities at the Pacific Palms Resort
You and your love are in for a treat when you plan a romantic Valentine’s Day escape at the Pacific Palms Resort. There are so many wonderful onsite activities to enjoy – you don’t even have to leave the resort to have some of the most romantic experiences this Valentine’s Day.
Those who are looking for the ultimate romantic getaway in LA will be thrilled at the opportunities for couples at this popular Los Angeles area resort. Be prepared to be impressed as you and your Valentine relax and enjoy these perks at the Pacific Palms:
Romance is in the Air at Pacific Palms Resort in LA
- Spend some alone time relaxing in your luxurious resort suite
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two in the popular Red Restaurant and Bar
- Order room service for a private breakfast or dinner for the two of you
- Enjoy a couples massage in the ever-so-relaxing onsite Sally Spa
- Spend the day on the course with a couple’s golf outing for two
- Take advantage of your LA hotel with a pool and relax in the sun or take a romantic swim together
- Surround yourself with fantastic views of the San Gabriel Mountains for a romantic ambiance
- Share a few cocktails, a bottle or champagne, or your favorite wine under the stars with outdoor seating at Red Restaurant and Bar
…And so much more!
Are You Ready to Book a Romantic Getaway in Los Angeles this February?
What are you waiting for? No one does romance like Pacific Palms Resort in LA. You and your special someone deserve the very best, so make plans now for a romantic Valentine’s Day escape to Pacific Palms Resort. Enjoy picturesque mountain views, fine dining, heavenly spa services, and more during your stay at this upscale Los Angeles resort. Book your romantic Valentine's Day suite today to treat your love to a romantic escape in LA they won't soon forget.