Spring at Pacific Palms Resort: Outdoor Activities to Enjoy
Spring is in the air, and there is no better time to plan an escape to the beautiful San Gabriel Valley Mountains near LA. And if you are looking for things to do in the Spring in LA, there are plenty of family-friendly activities near Pacific Palms Resort as well as a variety of top-notch onsite amenities at the popular hotel near LA.
Spring Outdoor Activities Near Pacific Palms Resort
- Knott's Boysenberry Festival at Knott's Berry Farm – Indulge in all the boysenberry dishes you can eat at this one-of-a-kind food celebration at Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival this Spring in LA. Choose from over 37 boysenberry-inspired dishes and drinks at this family fun festival near Pacific Palms Resort.
- Butterfly Pavilion at the Natural History Museum – One of the top things to do in the Spring in LA is to visit the Butterfly Pavilion at the Natural History Museum and walk among butterflies in the seasonal Butterfly Pavilion. The springtime exhibition features hundreds of butterflies and beautiful native plants and offers one of the best views in Los Angeles of these amazing creatures.
- Whale Watching – Up for a little road trip to enjoy the Spring weather in LA? Head out to Dana point for whale watching. Known as the best place for whale sightings in the LA area, Dana Wharf offers unique glimpses of underwater wildlife and scenes from the beautiful California coast.
- Explore Griffith Park – Offering over 4,210 acres of park and picnic areas, Griffith Park is one of the largest municipal parks with urban wilderness areas in the US. Enjoy a sunny day in this California park with a variety of family attractions, educational and cultural institutions, and miles of hiking and horse riding trails.
- Babies! At The Aquarium of the Pacific - Meet some adorable baby sea otters, miniature sea jellies, and other ocean creatures this Spring at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s new “Babies!” exhibition. See the baby animals, hear stories about how the aquarium cares for them, and learn about the breeding programs that promote ocean conservation.
Relax and Enjoy Top Notch Amenities and Outdoor Activities This Spring at the Pacific Palms Upscale Resort Near LA
In addition to these things to do in LA near Pacific Palms, don’t forget the amazing onsite amenities including a golf course, spa, pools, dining, and more. Choose one of our amazing guest rooms for your Spring getaway in LA and prepare to relax with a delicious dinner at Red Restaurant and Bar, a couples massage at Sally SPA, a game of golf at one of the amazing onsite golf courses, or simply relax poolside and soak up the California sunshine!
Book Your Spring Stay at Pacific Palms Resort Today
There are so many amazing things to do in the Spring in LA. Make plans to visit the Pacific Palms Resort to enjoy some of the most exciting outdoor activities in Los Angeles and welcome Spring with a bang!