If exciting LA adventures and unique LA experiences are at the top of your list of resolutions for the New Year; a stay at Pacific Palms Resort is the perfect place to put on your list of things to do in LA in January!
One of the most popular San Gabriel hotels, Pacific Palms Resort, not only offers fun things to do in LA at the resort; but it is also conveniently located near popular attractions that include hiking in LA, majestic waterfalls, and relaxing hot springs.
Relax at the Pacific Palms Resort In the New Year and Enjoy Exciting Onsite LA Experiences
Those who resolve to relax and unwind will find plenty of fun filled activities at the Pacific Palms Resort in LA. Guests don’t even have to leave the luxurious resort property to find things to do in LA in January. Our favorite onsite activities in LA include:
- Sally SPA at the Pacific Palms Resort – The luxurious onsite Sally Spa offers a full range of treatments and services for guests who want to experience full relaxation of the mind and body.
- Indian Hills Golf Club – Enjoy a round of golf on one of the championship golf courses during your stay at Pacific Palms Resort. Having the reputation as one of the best places to play golf near LA , this resort course has been a popular golf destination for over 40 years.
- Red Restaurant and Bar – You don’t even have to leave the luxury resort near LA for a fine dining experience, as the Pacific Palms Resort is home to one of the best restaurants near LA. Red Restaurant and Bar offers fine California style dining with intimate outdoor seating with spectacular views!
Pacific Palms Resort is Also Convenient to these Exciting Offsite LA Adventures
- Hidden Gardens in LA – One of the most unique experiences in LA is a visit to some of its hidden gardens. There is nothing like escaping for a relaxing day in a great outdoor space. Here are some of the secret gardens near LA to explore and reconnect with nature.
- Majestic Waterfalls – If waterfalls is on your list of things to do in LA in January, you are in luck. Visit the beautiful McWay Falls in Big Sur and Alamere Falls in Marin County. Perfect way to spend the day in LA.
- Montecito Hot Springs – If you’re up for some hiking in LA, make your way through the beautiful mountains to the Montecito Hot Springs. Located in the coastal mountains of San Padres, you can enjoy a scenic hike and enjoy the beautiful cascading, heated pools.
Are You Ready for Exciting LA Adventures in the New Year?
The Pacific Palms Resort is the perfect place for those who are looking for new experiences in the New Year. Relax and unwind at the beautiful resort near LA or take on an exciting LA adventure at one of the popular local landmarks to start 2023 off right. Book your next LA experience today at the Pacific Palms Resort LA. Happy New Year!