A Mini Easter Getaway at Pacific Palms Resort Near LA
If you are looking for things to do in LA Easter weekend, there is definitely plenty of family fun in LA planned, especially for the holiday. Whether you will be vacationing in the Los Angeles area for Easter or are looking for an exciting Spring California staycation; the Pacific Palms Resort puts you close to all the popular Easter festivities in LA.
In addition to the convenient location near all the top attractions such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Knott's Berry Farm, guests of the Pacific Palms Resort can enjoy all the amazing guest suites and unmatched onsite amenities like golf, a relaxing spa, refreshing pools, and even a delicious restaurant with all of your favorite food and beverages. When looking for holiday festivities near Los Angeles, here are some of the fun things to do in LA Easter weekend.
Family Easter Activities in Los Angeles
- Giant Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Celebration – Families and children will enjoy an Easter egg hunt with over 6,000 Easter eggs and 12 Golden Eggs with special prizes! Other activities include egg decorating, Easter arts and crafts, photos with the Easter Bunny, bouncy houses, sack races, animal petting zoo, and more.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny - This annual Spring celebration includes breakfast with the Easter Bunny, crafts and activities, Easter egg hunts, pictures with the Easter Bunny, and more! Loads of family fun in LA for the Easter weekend.
- Wagon Rides With The Easter Bunny – Come join the fun at Tanaka Farms this Easter. Enjoy a tractor pulled wagon ride around the farm, a delicious BBQ lunch with dessert, an Easter egg hunt, crafts for the kids…and of course there will be an opportunity to meet and take photos with the Easter Bunny.
- Easter Movie Under The Stars – Spend an evening enjoying the holiday movie “Hop” this Easter with a fun family drive in movie night. A fun and unique way to celebrate Easter in LA this Spring.
- Easter Eggstravaganza - Irvine Park Railroad is the place to go for family fun in LA with their exciting Easter festivities. The whole family can enjoy holiday fun that includes train rides, photos with the Easter Bunny, an Easter egg hunt, and other fun activities.
Looking for Things to do Easter Weekend in LA? Plan a Mini Getaway in California at the Pacific Palms Resort
From fun filled family Easter egg hunts to breakfast with the Easter Bunny; there are a variety of Easter themed festivities planned near the Pacific Palms Resort in LA this holiday season. Make plans now to spend the Easter weekend enjoying some of the best Easter egg hunts in Los Angeles near this popular, amenity filled, upscale resort in the beautiful San Gabriel Valley Mountains for a family holiday getaway in California you won’t soon forget.